Electronics Production Engineer
Responsible for production planning and controlling all production processes, in order to comply with quality standards. The production engineer is also responsible for developing quality inspection rules and determining quality check stations on the production lines. In addition to that, the production engineer works on improving product quality, cost & delivery time through new production techniques, systems and conducting proper trainings for technicians.
- Bachelor degree in engineering (Electrical/Electronics/Mechatronics) from a reputable university.
- 2-3 years of experience in quality control or production.
Proven knowledge of the following:
- Familiar with a variety of production concepts, practices & procedures.
- Good planning capabilities.
- Skilled at report writing.
- Awareness of quality control techniques is a plus.
It picks up the words on the page and displays ads that are similar to those words.
Then when someone either performs an action or clicks on your page you will get paid.